Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Sweating Under The Lights

Perhaps you're getting a little bored with reading my rambles formulated from a series of questions and answers in my head, after all, it has been going on for over a year now.

Example:
Me: What's the weather been like?
Me: Hot. Bloody hot. And humid. Hot wet blanket humid.

Me: What gripe do you have with New York today?
Me: The stinky piles of rubbish bags left out on the side of the street to stew in this heat. And they wonder why we're only ever six-feet away from a rat.

Me: What are the city going to do about it?
Me
: How the hell should I know? Leave me alone you schizophrenic loon, I'm hot and bothered.
Etc....
You get the point. I can be quite tedious sometimes.

SO! Here's a little treat for you. I was recently interviewed by this smart little 9 year old called Matthew. He posed far more interesting questions to me. I still gave back tedious answers but at least it's a 50% improvement for you. He's looking to interview 100 people as part of a project and as of today he's still looking for volunteers. As readers of my blog I know you must be full of kindness so sign up and help him out...

Here's the interview.

3 comments:

Smoothfluid said...

Very interesting Mr S. Gotta hand it to you, you kept plain-spotting under your hat!

Smoothfluid said...

opps. plane.... ha ha.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.