Friday, June 08, 2007

BIG!


I love that film and this scene is a movie classic. I went up to FAO Schwarz recently and the keyboard's still there and what's better is that you can buy one for a cool $250k! Apparently it's recommended for ages 1 and up... which would be an interesting first step for a child to take. "Oh yes, our little Johnny, we're so proud. He just stood up and started springing around the keyboard. 'Heart and Soul' wasn't it darling?"

Speaking of big things. Some of you who have been paying close attention when reading this blog will know that my cereal of choice is good old Kellogg's Cornflakes. Imagine my surprise yesterday morning when I poured out what I believe may be one of the biggest cornflakes ever. I was so excited that I just had to pull out the camera and have a bit of a photoshoot with it.

You'll note that I've given you some degrees of scale with a regular sized flake. You'll also note that I have black marble counters in the kitchen which show up all sorts of things. I don't recommend them if you have the option.

Something else also struck me about the mega-flake: its striking resemblence to the shape of the United States.

See!
Understandably I was late to work yesterday.

No comments: